For Yacht & Small Craft
Get peace of mind for your boat
with your annual insurance renewal
When you invest in a boat you will need insurance and your premium will need updating every five years. Like getting wet, insurance is one of those facts of life that are unavoidable. You don't want to take the risk of going without on what is probably your second largest investment ever.
Most insurers require that your boat be out of the water and inspected by a qualified Marine Surveyor. That is where I come in.
What you get with an Insurance Survey
I provide you with a full report that will satisfy Insurance companies. It will cover;
- Structural integrity of the underside.
- Anything that impacts on major safety issues.
- High Risk areas such as hull fittings, fuel, ventilation, exhaust and steering.
- Suitability for its intended use.
- Secondary defects will be reported.
- Recommendations made for fixes.
- Advice given on non-standard installations.